Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekend routines

Hello everyone,
so as I promised you before, here I am brought you some makeup thingy again into my blog after so long didn't post any of my face here. LOLOLOLL!
And here we go! :)
So, I'd like to share you some of my makeup routines every weekend, oh yeah I told you I love kind of sexy eyes and thick lashes, so don't be surprised if one day you meet me on weekend and all you can see is my bold & smokey sexy eyes. hahaha :D well you can only see it on weekend, cuz I prefer not putting on heavy makeup on my daily basis.

Check it out! :)












Sorry for my massive selfies, but couldn't help, too many pic left on my harddisc to share hahahaha, major narcism. I'll upload more soon!
So what do you think about my makeup here?
Oh trust me I didn't use any filters on each photos, but few of my friends told me that I look beautiful here *LOLOLOLL* and oh I really really wish this face is permanent, so I don't have to wipe it off :(

The products that I've used as just the same as the others, and ohhh yes I forgot to mention that I bought new skinfinish by MAC, some other eye mask & lip mask, blusher & highlighting powder by Etude, got it from Devi & Trifena while they're in Korea, and bought some Max Factor thingy, especially the foundation, just lost mine while I'm working last time.
Let me share the pic with youuuu ;)






Okay, waste of money I know.
Bought the MAC skinfinish for IDR 400.000, ETUDE for US$65 total, Max factor for IDR 300.000++. I seriously need to manage my outcome!!
Oh I earn money from makeup, I lost it for makeup too. Sad, but happy *DUH*.

Okay, I guess that's the end of the post for now.
I'll be back in few days, and I'm gonna show you the etude blush & highlight swatches, and how it looks like when I applied it on my face. :)

Till the next post fellas..





                                                                             xoxo,
                                                                                                 Lia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment