Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pink Pale Blush

Hello everyone,
oh my God it's been so so so long didn't catch up with you guys!
I'm so sorry for lacking some new post in my blog, been busy with some stuffs & work, and also because I lost my wi-fi connections a while ago, but now is fine, I can stay online for 24 hours from now LOL.
Ah what did I say in my last post? I forgot already, lemme check it out now.
OH the etude swatches!! My God, so sorry that I didn't back in few days.
Okay, so today's post is about the swatch, on my face hahahaha. So I let you know first, that this blush didn't popped out because it's in pale pink, so you have to swipe it for couple times if you want the color to pop. Let me show you some of my pic when I'm using this blush... :)

 This is how it looks like in white lighting.
 This is how it looks like in warm lighting.

 in white lighting after blush it for 2 or 3 times




 love my red lippy? it's maybelline anyway in shade #202 ;)


So, I prefer using my INGLOT's blush on on daily basis because it took only once for the color to popped out, instead of using this etude's minnie collection blush, it is frustrating because the minnie logo on the blush is disappear after few blush, so sad. And the highlighter, I use it on my cheeckbones & of course I use MAC too for those healthy glowing skin. :)
But it is so soft and no fall outs while you blush it on your face, in my opinion of course.
Well, I'll give it 6 stars out of 10.

Go to the next topic, I'll post some fake lashes reviews for you and where to buy :D
Till the next post guys!



                                                                                                     xoxo,
                                                                                                     Lia 


No comments:

Post a Comment